Phillip Neville Randolph Greenway
Serjeant - 13th platoon, D-company, 2nd Battalion, the Kensington Regiment (Princess Louise's) MG Company
- Last name:Greenway
- Nationality:Great Britain
- Place of birth:Bromley, Kent
- Homeland:Great Britain
- Family:Son of Edward Henry Randolph Greenway and Florence Medlicott. Married to Margaret Gardiner. He was the youngest of three brothers.
- Army number:6207869
- Unit:13th platoon, D-company, 2nd Battalion, the Kensington Regiment (Princess Louise's) MG Company
- Division:49th (West Riding) Infantry Division
- Award:The 1939-1945 Star, The France and Germany Star, The Defence Medal, The War Medal 1939–1945.
- Details:Enlisted in the Middlesex Regiment. Killed when a grenade hit the regimental kitchen in the farm he was staying in. Corporal Victor Reginald Tyson was wounded by the same grenade and died the same day. A Corporal Walker was heavily wounded. Information by his family member Mark Aylward-Greenway. Special thanks to the Stichting Adoptiegraven Nederweert
- Deceased on:14-11-1944
- Place of Death:
- Field grave:
- Place Cemetery:
- Cemetery Name:
Nederweert War Cemetery
- Land Cemetery:
- Plot Cemetery:
- Row Cemetery:
- Number Cemetery:
- Are you family of this soldier, or do you have any additional information? Please contact us via email@example.com.
- More information about citation can be found at the following page.