Sapper - 555th Field Company, Royal Engineers
- Last name:Rankin
- Nationality:Great Britain
- Homeland:Great Britain
- Family:Son of John and Jeanie Rankin.
- Army number:14213702
- Unit:555th Field Company, Royal Engineers
- Division:53rd (Welsh) Infantry Division
- Award:It would seem from his service number that when Private Slater was first conscripted, possibly in 1939, he joined the East Lancashire Regiment and later was transferred to the 1st Battalion Gordon Highlanders. This may have been on 26 August 1944. As the
- Deceased on:27-11-1944
- Place Cemetery:
- Cemetery Name:
Nederweert War Cemetery
- Land Cemetery:
- Plot Cemetery:
- Row Cemetery:
- Number Cemetery:
- Are you family of this soldier, or do you have any additional information? Please contact us via email@example.com.
- More information about citation can be found at the following page.