George Demetrius Coe
Warrant Officer Class II - 429 Transport Squadron RCAF
- Last name:Coe
- Place of birth:Nova Scotia
- Family:Son of John and Annie Coe; husband of Gladys May Coe, of Windsor, Ontario.
- Army number:R/109811
- Rank:Warrant Officer Class II
- Air Force part:Royal Canadian Air Force
- Squadron:429 Transport Squadron RCAF
- Airplane Type:Vickers Wellington MkX
- Airplane ID:HZ517
- Function on board:W.opp/air gunner
- Deceased on:22-06-1943
- Place of Death:
- Place Cemetery:
- Cemetery Name:
Jonkerbos War Cemetery
- Land Cemetery:
- Plot Cemetery:
- Row Cemetery:
- Number Cemetery:
- Are you family of this soldier, or do you have any additional information? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information about citation can be found at the following page.